Job: Sales Executive 2 Mobility - Richardson, TX
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Browse Similar Jobs: Sales
This is the big leagues. AT&T is a world leader in communications, business solutions and entertainment. As part of our Business Sales team, you'll work with small to large enterprises as well as government agencies to sell our full-scale business solutions.
Our wireless division serves 95 percent of the Fortune 100 companies and counts more than 80 percent of the Fortune 500 and more than 1200 federal, state, and local government agencies as customers. Companies and organizations with the most complex networking and communications requirements in the world look to our powerful global IP backbone network, extensive portfolio and expertise to help them increase business velocity by making them more productive, collaborative, competitive, and cost-effective.
You'll be part of the team that walks our customers through AT&T's cutting-edge products, shows them the benefit of our advanced services, and ultimately closes the deal. We aren't just the phone company anymore and you aren't just any sales person.
This could be your chance to join a company that's known for being innovative, successful and ahead of the curve.
With AT&T's history of success and commitment to emerging technologies, this is the ideal sales environment for a professional looking to build an amazing career.
Working as a Mobility Sales Executive 2, you will be responsible for generating new business, account penetration, account retention and account growth in an assigned set of accounts and/or territory. The Mobility Sales Team implements solution-based sales strategies that uncovers new business opportunities and manages account growth within the AT&T Premier Client Group. The Premier Client Group is a diverse client base inclusive of large enterprise customers as well as mid-market businesses and organizations (Fortune 5000 to 500). You will handle accounts that have total billed revenues in excess of $5,000,000.
Skills / Requirements
- Five or more years of relevant sales experience
- Three or more years of Business-to-Business Sales Experience (B2B), utilizing a solutions selling strategies
- Two or more years of wireless sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop business relationships with high level clients and decision-makers in a corporate structure
- Knowledge of AT&T Mobility service offerings, systems and infrastructure
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Strong negotiating and closing skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Pass interview/assessment qualifications
- Valid Drivers License, and a clean driving record
- Industry knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively as part of an Account Management Team
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering, Computer Science, or MIS is preferred
PLEASE BE SURE TO MENTION THAT YOU SAW THIS AD ON JOBING.COM!!!
Please submit resume online below.