Nutrien Ag Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Crop Consultant - Clarendon, TX
at Nutrien Ag Solutions
- System ID
- Job Category
- Sales & Marketing
- Business Unit
- Retail - Nutrien Ag Solutions
- Number of Positions (Vacancies)
Crop Consultant - Clarendon, TX
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Crop Consultant is responsible for managing customer accounts within their assigned territory. This position is responsible for maximizing customer and company profitability, providing solutions to meet customer’s requirements, performing all business tasks safely and efficiently, and other duties as assigned.
- Sells company products and services by managing existing and attracting new customers.
- Maintains sales programs within assigned territory
- Responsible for meeting annual sales goals
- Monitors competitive activity and trends
- Responsible to continue education on marketing techniques, products and services
- Initiates crop trials that will support marketing efforts
- Interprets soil, tissue and water analysis and provides product recommendations based on results
- Researches and responds to technical inquiries
- Develops sales programs for proprietary Loveland Products to customers including value added nutrition, seed, crop protection and adjuvants.
- Build product and market knowledge to add understanding and credibility with customers.
- Maintains and builds customer service thru primary contact between your customers and Nutrien branch for sales activities (orders, deliveries, custom app, credit, etc.)
- Present professional image to our customer through personal appearance and overall branch cleanliness.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in soil or weed science, agronomy, crop production or a combination of work and sales experience in ag sales.
- Knowledge of agricultural production, practices and product features, benefits and use
- Interpersonal and team building skills with a positive attitude and ability to establish relationships with location personnel, peers and customers.
- Detail and accuracy orientation with an ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
Why work at Nutrien Ag Solutions? Great question!
Safety is a core value at Nutrien Ag Solutions. Keeping every employee safe, healthy and secure is our top priority. Nothing is more important than seeing our people go home safe at the end of every single day.
While working here you will have the opportunity to grow your career while helping us feed the future. We pride ourselves in hiring from a variety of backgrounds and truly believe that it is our differences that make us stronger so we hope you will join us.
In addition to exciting and challenging opportunities, Nutrien Ag Solutions offers competitive salaries, great benefits and performance based incentives.
Outside of the skills and necessary qualifications, you will be committed to sustaining our safe and positive work environment while welcoming working side by side others in a diverse culture. Culture at Nutrien Ag Solutions is the core of everything we do and all employees are respectful of diverse opinions and views.
Nutrien Ag Solutions, a Nutrien Company, is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We encourage applications from all well qualified candidates who reflect the diversity of the regions where we operate. This includes recognizing the voluntary identification of status such as gender, sexual orientation, visible minority, Indigenous status, persons with disabilities, and veterans, where applicable.
If this sounds like a good match, apply now. You may be required to undergo a background check and substance test in accordance with Nutrien Ag Solution policies.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
**EOE race/color/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/veteran