Auto Chlor - New Orleans
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Auto Chlor - New Orleans
Auto-Chlor Services, LLC is currently seeking an Installer for our local location who would be responsible for efficiently, functionally, safely, and cost-effectively installing equipment at the customer’s site to specifications agreed to by the branch manager, outside sales executive, and the customer. The Installer is responsible for installing Auto-Chlor dish machines and dispensing equipment. This role entails some electrical and plumbing knowledge as well as the ability to troubleshoot mechanical issues proficiently.
* Installation of Auto Chlor dish equipment in conjunction with customer wishes and prearranged plan as approved by the Auto Chlor salesperson and branch manager.
* Installation includes machine fit, water and chemical hookups; leaving a clean job site with a fully operational machine; including adjustments in the original installation plan.
* Performing preventative maintenance on dish machines
* Uninstall competitor’s dish machines and dispensing equipment.
* Receive cash and paperwork from the customer at each installation. Properly account for all funds on a daily basis.
* Ensure that all installations are in accord with local codes and good operating practices.
* Inspect and test equipment before leaving customer’s premises.
* Participates in "on-call" rotation schedule and service calls as requested.
* Maintain equipment and parts stock on the installation truck, while maintaining vehicle cleanliness and safety.
* Purchase supplies and parts in accordance with Auto Chlor Policy.
* Prep and test equipment before arriving at the installation site.
* Train assigned support personnel to be fully functional as an installer.
* Support other branch operations as necessary.
This is an hourly position in a stable environment with growth opportunities. Auto-Chlor Services, LLC has an excellent employee benefits package which includes, medical, dental, 401K, vacation, profit sharing plan (one of the best employer-funded retirement programs around) and much more.
* High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
* Able to lift 50 pounds frequently throughout the day.
* High mechanical aptitude
* Must have a clean and insurable driving record and valid license.
* Customer service experience
* Experience in the food/hospitality/service industries is preferred.
Full Time/ Non-Exempt
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.