Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
BGE, Inc. is a nationwide engineering consulting firm that provides services in civil engineering, planning, landscape architecture, construction management and environmental services for public and private clients.
The candidates for this position will:
- Work with civil engineers on projects as needed
- Responsible for assisting in preparation of feasibility studies, design of water, sanitary and storm sewer, paving, and detention facilities
- Works well in a team oriented environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Currently obtaining Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or related field
- Active in engineering relevant student organizations or societies
- Computer proficiency - MS Office Suite; ability to learn and adapt to engineering relevant software
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written, to include potential to attend client meetings