Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Enterprise Account Manager
- Job ID
What you'll do
Billtrust is seeking an experienced, consultative sales person to lead sales efforts within our Enterprise Customer Sales group (existing customers between $500m and $5B in revenue) in managing the overall customer relationship and expanding the Billtrust footprint. Focused on enterprise customers across multiple verticals, you will manage complex sales cycles for our best-in-class, SaaS invoice-to-cash products. You will identify cost-saving opportunities and demonstrate to customers how our cloud-based solutions improve and transform their business. We have enjoyed year-over-year growth for over a decade and as an Enterprise Account Executive, you will have the opportunity to channel your ambition and inner drive to increase the footprint of our market-leading Payment Cycle Management (PCM) products.
- Expand relationships, build pipeline, and drive upsell deal flow to close additional business within the customer base
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales Development and Sales Ops to manage leads and drive deal flow
- Enhance client satisfaction levels by understanding their strategic goals and helping them optimize results from their current services
- Partner with support teams to meet various customer maintenance needs
- Deliver compelling presentations that convey the pain points of our prospects and the value proposition of our solutions
- Work in partnership with the sales consulting team to conduct detailed discovery sessions followed by compelling product demonstrations
- Provide feedback to Product, Professional Services and other teams for process and product improvements
What you'll bring to the team
- Proven success in managing large accounts and relationships while selling software to VP and C-Level and exceeding quota – 10+ years of relevant experience
- Enterprise Software-as-a-Service experience; Payments, AR, AP, ERP and/or FinTech experience nice-to-have
- Demonstrated ability to understand an enterprise solution and manage a complex sales cycle, with deal sizes over $200k in ARR
- An understanding of a multi stakeholder sales environment that involves multiple products and departments. Also a student of sales, bringing solid experience with various sales methodologies, such as Solution Selling, Sandler, or Miller Heiman
- Strong presentation skills, both in-person and on-line via webinar
- Attentiveness to details and advanced listening skills
- Continuous learner, technical curiosity, and an interest in the payments/AR ecosystem
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well within a distributed, team-oriented environment
- Ability to leverage Salesforce.com or similar
- Bachelor Degree, an MBA is a plus
- Comfortable with up to 50% travel
What you'll get
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
Who we are
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Invoice-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $15B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently. For the past 17 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture - We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.
Billtrust: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.