Bruker BioSciences Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Bruker BioSciences Corporation
- Req. #
- # of Openings
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
- Sharpen diamond AFM tips to required specifications
- Quality Assurance testing of finished product by measuring angles on a goniometer.
- Operation of a scanning electron microscope (SEM).
- Operation of ion cleaner to clean diamond parts.
- Document processes and procedures.
- Good hand eye coordination
- Basic computer knowledge – Data Entry, MS Office, etc.
- Some knowledge of scanning electron microscopy (SEM)
- Good organizational skills – Track up to 30 parts in different stages of the cleaning process
- Experience in customer service
- Administrative tasks such as shipping & receiving, answering customer calls, etc
- Organize, coordinate, and perform all assigned in-house assembly and testing for manufacturing of products.
- Track and report on real time production progress against production schedules.
- Build and qualify parts and assemblies.
- Document and provide timely feedback to management on issues encountered during build processes.
- Organize and track all part inspection and non-conformance issues for assigned work.
- Document manufacturing procedures upon request.
- Support of quality and engineering through troubleshooting issues.
- Requires occasional evening, off shift and weekend work to meet production schedules.
- Perform other duties as requested
- High school education or higher
Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and tuition assistance (as applicable).
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Certain positions at Bruker require compliance with export control laws and as a result, all interviewed candidates for all positions will be screened pre-interview to determine their eligibility in light of export control restrictions.