BTI Solutions Incorporated
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at BTI Solutions Incorporated
Purpose Of Role:
This role is key to provide successful onsite field support for the BT global customers. The
Individual will be accountable for the successful installation, maintenance and break-fix of Cisco CPE, Avaya and Huawei deployments.
This role will be required to support a 24x7 business and thus the successful applicant must be willing to be on call per a shared roster.
• Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar, with more than 3-5 years' experience.
• Preferred Certifications in Networking such as CCNA, CCNP. Huawei
• Preferably with certification in ITIL Foundation.
• Familiar with Networking product and protocol such as Switches, Routers, Hubs, Firewalls,
WLAN, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, QoS, EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, ATM, PPP, MPLS, etc
• Experience in VOIP and Cisco IP Telephony product, candidate with Avaya Call Manager experience will be an added advantage.
• Strong analytical skills with ability to perform systematic troubleshooting independently.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and service oriented,
• Good written and verbal English skills