Carpenter Technology Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Carpenter Technology Corporation
Amega West Services is a global leader in the manufacture and rental of O&G drilling equipment and downhole tools for vertical, directional, and horizontal drilling. A company of Carpenter Technology Corporation, Amega West combines its superior service quality with Carpenter’s high-performance CarTech® materials to provide equipment and tools with superior mechanical properties and corrosion resistance in HPHT drilling conditions and wellbore environments.
Amega West is also pioneering design improvements for enhanced drilling performance with powder metallurgy and additive manufacturing. Headquartered in Houston, Amega West operates service facilities in the US, Canada, Singapore, and UAE, and stocks inventory in Saudi Arabia, and Indonesia.
- Responsibilities include shipping and receiving, order selecting, material handling and basic visual inspections.
- Operation of forklift, including Pallets and 30' tubular and overhead crane operations.
- Downhole tool preparation, use of power tools.
- Misc. housekeeping and safety duties
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- 2+ years production experience in a manufacturing environment a plus.
- Prior experience in shipping, receiving, forklift, overhead crane operations and material handling experience preferred.
- Knowledge of various Downhole drilling tools and equipment including but not limited to: manufacturing process equipment, overhead cranes, power hand tools preferred.
- Ability to maintain primary job duties with little supervision.
- Requires good verbal and written communication skills, knowledge of basic computer skills, and have the ability to perform work in accordance with established safety procedures and standard operating procedures.
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed.
Carpenter Technology Company offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k with company contributions as well as many other options to employees.
Carpenter Technology Corporation’s policy is to fully and effectively maintain a program of equal employment opportunity and nondiscrimination for all employees, to employ affirmative action for all protected classes, and to recruit and develop the best qualified persons available regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, political affiliation or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company also will recruit, develop and provide opportunities for qualified persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Carpenter Technology Corporation (NYSE: CRS) is a leader in the development, manufacture and distribution of cast/wrought and powder metal stainless steels and specialty alloys including high temperature (iron-nickel-cobalt base), stainless, superior corrosion resistant, controlled expansion alloys, ultra high strength and implantable alloys, tool and die steels, and other specialty metals as well as cast/wrought titanium alloys. We provide materials solutions to the ever changing needs of the automotive, aerospace/ defense, energy, industrial, medical, and consumer products industries. Since it is all about innovation at Carpenter, we are continuing to grow and develop our business strategies.
Carpenter Technology Corporation offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k with company contributions as well as many other options to employees. Learn more
Carpenter Technology Corporation is committed to ensuring that its online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by emailing email@example.com. We will work to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages sent for this purpose will be considered. A response to your request may take up to 5 business days.