City of Odessa, TX
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Golf Course Cart Attendant (Part time)
at City of Odessa, TX
- Odessa, TX, USA
- Part Time
Golf Course Cart Attendant (part-time)
Summary: Under the supervision of the Golf Pro, performs maintenance on carts including washing and cleaning, distribution of carts, assists customers with handling equipment, assist with driving range operations, performs general grounds maintenance.
Principal Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Maintains golf carts in good condition by assisting with maintenance including washing, battery
charging, tire repairs and other regular scheduled maintenance.
- Assists with the driving range operations. Pick up golf balls on range, stock golf balls at driving range,
and wash driving range golf balls.
- Assist patrons with handling of golf equipment.
- Assist patrons with cart assignments and returns.
- Provide information to the public concerning various fees, rules, regulations, procedures and golf course related events.
- Provide exceptional quality customer service.
- Keeps accurate time records of daily tasks.
- Performs general grounds maintenance around club house, driving range and support facilities.
- Performs related duties as required.
Other: Must be at least 16 years old to be considered.
Certification: Texas Class "C" Driver License
Experience: Prefer similar part-time job experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Knowledge of the game of golf, knowledge of the equipment used in the game of golf, knowledge of policies and procedures and rules and regulations involved in the operation of a golf facility, ability to effectively communicate with the general public, vendors and co-workers on a regular basis, thorough knowledge of and ability to follow established safety procedures, ability to work independently, ability to work in adverse weather conditions.
Safety Requirements: None