Community Options, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Direct Support Professional (PRN)
at Community Options, Inc.
Do you want to work as a PRN DSP in the Corpus Christi area? Do you want to make a difference in your community? Then join our team!
We are seeking Direct Support Professionals (DSP), Caregivers, Direct Care Staff, Home Health Aides– fantastic opportunity for professional growth, while making a difference!
Starting-Rate: $8.75 per hour. Increased to $9.75 per hour after 90 days of satisfactory employment!
Shifts Available: PRN Overnights
No experience needed – we provide PAID training! Minimum Requirements to become a Direct Support Professional -->
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s License
- I9 Identification (Social Security Card, Passport, etc.)
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Responsibilities of a Direct Support Professional -->
- Assist individuals with disabilities with their daily living and independence skills/personal care (may include grooming, bathing, feeding).
- Utilize Person Centered Plans to assess an individual's needs.
- Administer medication(s) and complete appropriate documentation.
- Accompany individuals to and from appointments and activities.
- Foster a meaningful relationship between the individuals and their community.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the friendly staff at our office! Phone Number: 361-808-8600
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Resumes-CC@comop.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer