DCP Midstream LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Measurement Technician X 602280
at DCP Midstream LLC
About DCP Midstream
DCP Midstream is the largest processor of natural gas and natural gas liquids producer ensuring the country has clean energy to warm homes, manufacture goods, and produce consumer products. We are a “must-run” company and we are committed to greater in everything we do—from operating efficiently, reliably and safely to being a responsible community partner. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, DCP Midstream operates assets in 17 states.
Our measurement technicians monitor our volumes and are the first to identify potential needs for preventative maintenance. They use our meters to inform our customers and DCP about our pipeline flows.
Gathering measurements and collecting samples. Installation, calibration and repair of electronic equipment including radios, EFM computers, chromatographs. Developing and maintaining relationships with producers.
What You Will Be Responsible For
- Responsible for measurement of high and low pressure gathering systems
- Installation, programming and calibration of Electronic Flow Measurement computers
- Calculate volume rates and sizes orifice plates to set flow rates
- Collect gas and liquid samples
- Install, operate and maintain gas and liquid sampling systems
- Install, program, maintain and calibrate portable and stationary gas or liquid chromatographs
- Schedule, complete and witness flow tests on wells using open flow orifice meters and portable meter runs
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot process controls, regulation and relief valves
- High school diploma orGED
- Minimum of 2 years'experience in a gas gathering system or plant
- Minimum of 2 years'experience working with drawings and schematics
- Minimum of 2 years'experience in the measurement field
- Minimum of 2 years'experience programming and calibrating, installing and repairing EFM computerand gas or liquid chromatographs
- Valid driver's licenseand acceptable driving record
- Must be willing to workovertime and handle call-outs
- Currently live, or bewilling to relocate, to within 35 miles of the reporting location. Must have areliable means of contact for call-out purposes
It has been and willcontinue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against anyemployee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion,national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genderexpression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status.