Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Prep Cook (06995) - 503 E Interstate 20
at Domino's Pizza
A Domino’s Cashier position requires candidates who can handle monetary transactions in a fast-paced environment. Candidates for this position must be personable, computer savvy, resourceful, self-motivated with a talent for administering customer service. Candidates must be able to multi-task and remain calm while under pressure.
Domino’s Cashier Position Description
Domino’s Cashiers manage all monetary exchanges in the restaurant by taking orders and ringing up transactions, serve as a liaison between the customer, the managerial staff and the kitchen staff, and keep the front area of the restaurant clean and well stocked.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a Domino’s Cashier
* Greets all customers politely when they enter the restaurant, call or go through drive-through.
* Accurately records customer orders, at the counter, on the phone and at the drive-through.
* Processing orders through the Pulse system to ensure their preparation.
* Monitors ready orders and ensures their prompt delivery to waiting customer.
* Helps expedite and complete orders with all sides and extras included in order.
?Up-sells in-store promotions, when applicable.
* Collects money from customers and provides correct change.
* Processes credit card and debit card transactions.
* Keeps track of a cash drawer and ensures it is balanced at the end of the shift.
* Uses a drop box to ensure cash in till is kept under $75.
* Listens to and resolves customer complaints, suggestions, and inquiries.
* Keeps the front counter stocked, organized, neat and clean.
* Keeps Box hutch, and all other box stocking area clean and stocked.
* Cleans Dining area clean by wiping down tables & booth seating, sweeping floor and taking out trash.
* Sweeps floor regularly and mops when needed or when lobby has closed.
* Cleans windows on front doors and throughout lobby to remove fingerprints and dirt.
* Restocks napkins, straws, lids, Parmesan/Red Pepper shakers and other supplies in the dining area.
* Cleans outside of Soda Machine regularly on shift.
* Wipe down and restock all coke visi-coolers and grab-n-go machines.
* Cleans and re-stocks public and employee restrooms throughout shift and at end of shift.
* Helps cook food and otherwise works in the kitchen, when necessary and only as backup.