Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CDC Site Specialist
at EANES ISD
Eanes ISD is currently seeking a CDC Site Specialist! We offer great pay and benefits!!
*Only applications submitted through the Eanes ISD website will be considered for employment*
Please submit your application online at www.eanesisd.net/jobsPrimary Purpose:
The person selected for this position will be responsible for the general supervision and management of the CDC Campus/site assigned.
Child Development Association credential (CDA) and Director’s Certification or a 4 year degree in Early Childhood preferred but not required.
• At least 6 college credit hours in Business Management and at least 2 years experience in a Licensed Child Care Facility (per Texas Child Care Licensing standards).
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong computer skills.
• Strong skills in scheduling, team building and leadership skills.
• Ability to forge a good working relationship with the school principal and parents
Special Knowledge/ Skills:
Experience in a NAEYC Accredited school
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
All employees are expected to assume responsibilities that include but are not limited to the following:
1. Promote a positive, caring climate for students and staff.
2. Knowing, understanding and carrying out the program’s Philosophy of Learning.
3. Knowing, understanding and carrying out Texas Child Care Regulations Minimum
4. Knowing, understanding and carrying out the policies stated in the Employee
5. Knowing, understanding and carrying out Developmentally Appropriate Practice guidelines.
6. Knowing, understanding and carrying out Texas Rising Star Certification and NAEYC guidelines and assessments.
7. Required to attain 31 workshop hours yearly, the year beginning on the date you were hired. (Excluding CPR and First Aid).
8. Taking a required CPR course and First Aid course to be kept current.
9. Assume classroom teacher responsibilities when necessary.
10. Communicate effectively with students and staff.
11. Participate in campus booster club meeting as the CDC liaison for site.
13. Hold parent conferences when necessary.
14. Maintaining confidentiality of information about children and their families.
15. Building a positive rapport with parents by showing friendliness, encouragement and positive actions.
16. Respecting others ideas and concerns about the program.
17. Contributing ideas and concerns at staff meetings or to the CDC Program
18. Address staff issues and concerns in a positive, respectful demeanor.
19. Handle staff scheduling in regards to call outs, absences and requests for leave.
20. Help build and maintain positive staff morale at campus and program level.
21. Manage phone calls, messages, and e-mails
22. Input field trips in Transfinder
23. Submit work orders for site.
24. Check teachers’ newsletters and lesson plans.
25. Purchasing supplies:
26. Review and authorize weekly staff timesheets.
27. Maintain staff files and training hour logs.
28. Maintain children’s files and check shot records.
29. Help prepare monthly staff meetings.
30. Conduct classroom observations for staff and children.
31. Help evaluate staff performances.
32. Ensure Child Care Regulation inspections are compliant.
33. Be part of the hiring and interviewing process.
34. Provide tours to prospective parents.
35. Maintain Confidentiality.
36. Maintain positive relationships with all school district staff including cafeteria, custodial and maintenance staff.
37. Performs other tasks and assume responsibilities as assigned.
Maintain emotional control under stress. Moderate standing, stooping, bending and lifting.
Please submit your application online at www.eanesisd.net/jobs