Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
Company Overview and Values
Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
Perform tasks directly related to the machining of graphite, silicon carbides, and other specialty materials.
3:15 pm - 11:15 pm – Monday thru Friday
In this role you will
- Work is job oriented, following detailed blueprints, customer specifications, and internal work instructions;
- Operate hand tools, precision measuring equipment, and computers, (desktop and machine control varieties)
- Operate powered machine tools such as vertical CNC mills, manual and CNC lathes, surface and centerless grinders, cup grinders, bandsaws, and other machining equipment;
- Set up simple to complex jobs without supervision;
- Routinely perform initial setup on new parts;
- May be tasked with preventative maintenance and housekeeping duties.
Traits we believe make a strong candidate
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Able to read and write the English language;
- Able to safely lift 50 pounds;
- Astute attention to detail to drive Safety and Quality;
- Ability to perform visual checks and handle materials responsibly while wearing required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE);
- Work any shift as required to meet business needs;
- Possess math and precision measurement skills and able to read machine drawings;
- Possess advanced knowledge of machining methods;
- Experience in working in an ISO 9000/14000 environment a plus;
- Perform machine setups and/or operate equipment that is setup by more skilled operators;
- Complete machining tasks within a customer job.
Your success will be measured by
- Doing what we say we will do, meeting commitments
- Learning quickly from mistakes – no excuses, no blame
- Openness to learn and ability to retain knowledge
- Working as a team member
What we offer:
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you’re looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an impressive employer match that’s all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- 3 weeks vacation - plenty of time to recharge those batteries!
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.