Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Quality Engineer
- Job ID
Company Overview and Values
Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
Our team is looking for a senior quality engineer ready to lead and support manufacturing of high technology graphite and silicon carbide parts for semiconductor, aerospace, biomedical, and industrial markets.
The ideal candidate must be able to drive the team’s use of quality tools that will lead to process efficiency, predictability, and improved capability, increasing internal and external customer satisfaction.
This person can look forward to working with a talented multi-disciplined team to manage complex projects with the use of a wide range of statistical and quality tools. The senior quality engineer will collaborate, share, and be ready to learn in a team that partners closely with its customers.
In this role you will
- Be a leader in directing and advancing the Entegris Way quality mindset in accordance with defined policies and procedures. Complete analyses and audits on processes in order to drive improvements in safety, quality, change management, efficiency, and strategic customer initiatives.
- Be a data-driven, hands-on engineer that can also guide others in best practices that enhances our fully data-driven, risk-based thinking culture.
- Routinely work on multiple complex quality projects where analysis requires in-depth evaluation of factors. Exercise judgement in selecting methods, techniques, and valuation criteria for obtaining results.
- Take responsibility for quality activities that span from raw materials through to the end customer. This includes validation and qualification of changes and new products or materials, customer complaint resolution, and continual improvements of our products and processes.
- Be ready to learn. Entegris is committed to continual learning. This position includes the opportunity to complete comprehensive statistical toolset training and offers a range of career development opportunities that allow for international leadership exposure and influence up to the executive level.
Traits we believe make a strong candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or related technical discipline
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment with a significant amount of that time successfully leading quality related initiatives
- Ability to understand and interpret data and mentor others in the use of various statistical tools
- Demonstrated application of risk-based thinking and root cause analysis tools
- Ability to communicate persuasively with internal and external customers
- Ability to influence across the team
- Ability to lead problem solving teams that include driving to root cause & implementing change
Your success will be measured by
- Achieving the best possible outcome with integrity and collaborative leadership, building a cohesive team
- Taking responsibility for self and team and delivering to commitments. Focusing on team success and assuming accountability for team results.
- Naturally using common toolsets/resources to get things done. Open to trying new methods.
- Creating new solutions and inspiring others. Establishing a track record of success.
- Executing consistently and finding ways to add new value.
What we offer:
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you’re looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an impressive employer match that’s all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take the time they need to recharge!
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.