Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Junior Web Developer
at Entrance Software
Start or grow your career on a Smart + Fun team that offers learning opportunities, flexibility, and coaching by seasoned technologists.
We are looking to add junior team members with working knowledge and some experience with the Single Page Application architecture and the component technologies.
Experience with Rest, ORM and SPAs. If we get specific, then we’d like knowledge of Web API for Rest, Entity Framework for ORM, and React/Redux for SPA.
The candidate needs the technical skills needed to indicate a quick ramp up (2 weeks) on the project.
- Create business information solutions by developing and maintaining SPA software applications through the full software development life cycle.
- Integrate applications by assessing system capabilities and establishing connectivity between disparate systems.
- Analyze a code base, identify an established pattern and implement.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a closely related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate ideas clearly and simply to clients
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with the ability to learn quickly
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Software development fundamentals (including object-oriented design, multi-layer design, debugging, etc.)
- Strong coding skills
Additional Technical Skills:
- C# 4.0+
- ASP.NET 4.0+
- Web user interface design
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Client/Server Communication
- React/Redux development experience is not required but is a plus
- Microsoft Office SharePoint development experience is not required but is a plus
- WPF(or similar) development experience is not required but is a plus
We are unable to offer H1 Visa sponsorship. No third parties please.
Job offers for this position will be contingent on a pre-employment screening, which may include (but is not limited to) a criminal background check, verification of academic credentials, licenses, and certifications, and/or verification of work history.