First Continental Mortgage, Ltd.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mortgage Loan Originator Assistant/Jr Processor
at First Continental Mortgage, Ltd.
- 07-Jan-2020 to 30-Apr-2020 (CST)
- Southern Lending
- Austin, TX, USA
- Full Time
Are you highly motivated, experienced, and passionate about the mortgage industry? Do you want to be a part of an organization with a philosophy of investing in its employees and promoting within its ranks? Are you seeking the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of mortgage professionals? If you answered yes to these questions, come join our team.
Here at First Continental Mortgage (FCM), we all share a common purpose to help families realize the American Dream of owning a home!
FCM is a full-service, FNMA, HUD and VA approved national mortgage lending firm headquartered in Houston, Texas for over 27 years with locations in several states. We specialize in partnering with home builders as well as retail production.
FCM and/or its Affiliates is currently seeking highly motivated, qualified individuals to fulfill the role of Mortgage Loan Originator Assistant/Jr. Processor in our Southern Lending Affiliate builder account Austin location.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pre-Process residential mortgage loans (FHA, VA, Conventional, purchase, refinance) under various programs in a quality consistent with all company policies and procedures as well as meeting all regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for the timely and compliant submission of newly originated loans.
- Obtain and review necessary loan documentation and submits complete packages to Processing.
- Monitor and ensure closing dates and company deadlines are met.
- Communicate with loan officers, buyers, sellers, title companies, builder and agents.
- Obtain and verify that all borrower conditions are received and prepares the file for submission to the Processing.
- Distribute and exchange information with other team members, follow up with customers, refers customers to appropriate person(s), composes correspondence and memorandums.
- Provide excellent customer service by effectively communicating and cooperating with all internal and external customers.
- Keep abreast of changes in policies and procedures, standards and regulations applicable to the company and the mortgage industry. Understands and applies local, state and federal regulations related to processing mortgage loans.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Prior loan processing experience.
- Experience processing Conventional and Government (FHA/VA) loans.
- Mortgage Builder experience a plus.
FCM offers a competitive benefits package upon completion of required eligibility periods including medical, dental, vision, FSA, life, supplemental life, long term disability, supplemental insurance (i.e. accident, cancer,), 401(k), vacation, and sick time.
FCM and its Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers