First Continental Mortgage, Ltd.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Loan Processor
at First Continental Mortgage, Ltd.
- 17-Feb-2020 to 17-Apr-2020 (CST)
- PHM Houston
- Houston, TX, USA
- Full Time
Are you highly motivated, experienced, and passionate about the mortgage industry? Do you want to be a part of an organization with a philosophy of investing in its employees and promoting within its ranks? Are you seeking the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of mortgage professionals? If you answered yes to these questions, come join our team.
Here at First Continental Mortgage (FCM) and affiliates, we all share a common purpose to help families realize the American Dream of owning a home!
FCM is a full-service, FNMA, HUD and VA approved national mortgage lending firm headquartered in Houston, Texas for over 27 years with locations in several states. We specialize in partnering with home builders as well as retail production.
FCM and/or its Affiliates is currently seeking highly motivated, qualified individuals to fulfill the role of Senior Loan Processor in our Houston office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processes residential mortgage loans (FHA, VA, Conventional, purchase, refinance) under various programs in a quality consistent with all company policies and procedures as well as meeting all regulatory requirements.
- Maintains a pipeline of loans and is responsible for the timely and compliant flow of such loans through the process.
- Obtains and reviews necessary loan documentation and submits complete packages to Underwriting for loan approval.
- Monitors and ensures closing dates and company deadlines are met.
- Communicates with loan officers, buyers, sellers, title companies, builder and agents.
- Obtains and verifies that all underwriting conditions are received and cleared by the underwriter and prepares the file for submission to the Closing Department.
- Distributes and exchanges information with other team members, follows up with customers, refers customers to appropriate person(s), composes correspondence and memorandums.
- Provides excellent customer service by effectively communicating and cooperating with all internal and external customers.
- Keeps abreast of changes in policies and procedures, standards and regulations applicable to the company and the mortgage industry. Understands and applies local, state and federal regulations related to processing mortgage loans.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Prior loan processing experience.
- Experience processing Conventional and Government (FHA/VA) loans.
- Mortgage Builder experience a plus.
FCM offers a competitive benefits package upon completion of required eligibility periods including medical, dental, vision, FSA, life, supplemental life, long term disability, supplemental insurance (i.e. accident, cancer,), 401(k), vacation, and sick time.
FCM and its Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers.