Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Private Banking Officer I
at Frost Bank
Current Frost employees must apply using the Careers application in Workday (not thru this site)
As a Private Banking Officer I with Frost, you will be responsible for developing relationships with and providing personal financial advice to clients and prospects with moderately complex finance circumstances. Responsibilities will include developing, managing, retaining, and expanding client relationships within the mass affluent to affluent markets (clients with $500k-1.5 million investable assets); generating a minimum of $3 million in new business per quarter and secure at least 12 new mass affluent client relationships annually; making sales calls to clients; prospects and engaging in pre-call and post-call planning and strategy review; monitoring and managing client's existing credit relationships by reviewing current loan portfolio on a regular basis; identifying and recommending products and services best suited to meet clients' needs; developing and maintaining excellent working relationship with credit underwriting team; and participating in community and professional activities in order to enhance Frost's image and expand personal network of business contacts. The candidate will develop, maintain, and enhance relationships with individuals whose circles of influence include potential new clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in financial industry
- Proven record of success in cultivating new relationships
- Outstanding interpersonal, calling, sales, and negotiation skills
- Ability to promote and cross sell across all lines of business
- Excellent verbal, written, communication, organizational, and customer service skills
- General understanding of banking, investment, trust, and insurance products and services
- Proficient in Microsoft computer applications
- FINRA Series 7, 63, & Group 1 license
- Certified Wealth Strategist designation
- Property & Casualty Insurance license
Our Most Important Relationship
Frost’s commitment to cultivate long-term relationships is one of the reasons we’re recognized as a premier employer in the financial services industry. To attract qualified professionals, we offer an environment that’s supportive of both your professional and personal goals by providing our employees with competitive salaries and an outstanding benefits package.
Frost was named to Forbes magazine's list of the Best Employers.
Frost is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected trait, including sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or veteran status.