Guild Mortgage Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Transaction Coordinator (Lead to Contract)
at Guild Mortgage Company
Guild Mortgage Company, closing loans and opening doors since 1960. As a mortgage banking firm we are dedicated to serving the home owner/buyer. Our goal is to provide affordable home financing for our customers, utilizing the best terms available while providing a level of professionalism and service unsurpassed in the lending industry.
The Transaction Coordinator plays an important role in the organization by performing, under direct supervision, a number of activities related to assisting originators build complete loan files for submission. This role performs Lead to Contract duties.
Lead to Contract duties:
- Assist originator in appointment setting with prospective and new applicants.
- Provide new lead call backs within 20 minutes and maintain a 35% conversion rate from lead to appointment.
- Provide administrative support managing various client databases (lead tracker, MyCircle, Zillow, etc.). Send new clients online pre-qualification link on behalf of originator.
- Pull and prep web applications and other administrative based duties, including updating credit reports and AUS findings, for licensed teammates.
- Set and confirm appointments for the originator and manage calendar.
- Prepare and send thank you cards to referral sources and new clients.
- Act as a point of contact for the customer and referral source, keeping them informed throughout the process, subject to the limitations as set forth in Guild’s SAFE Act and Consumer Privacy/Safeguarding in Information policies.
- Run credit on loans assigned to an originator.
- Request status updates from pre-approved clients and referral sources (weekly TBD calls).
- Contact expired, pre-approved clients to gather necessary documentation for licensed teammates to update pre-approval documentation and/or letters.
- Provide marketing support by coordinating, creating, obtaining compliance approval, tracking, and distributing advertising materials as needed.
- Manage monthly compliance-approved email marketing to realtors.
Additional common duties:
- Subject to the limitations set forth in Guild’s SAFE Act policy, collect supporting documentation from customer, gathering necessary documentation for pre-approval.
- Maintain referral source relationships through quick response time and excellent custom service.
- Keep up to date with company approved programs and software systems; implement and execute new systems for team and clients.
- Answer customer inquiries related to active loan, and/or loan application status.
- May provide clerical and administrative support on an as needed basis.
- Per law and/or company practice, this role is prohibited from submitting documents to underwriting; assisting borrowers with the completion of their application or explanation of documents, loan programs, or qualification criteria and quoting rates.
- Per company policy and investor guidelines: this role is prohibited from ordering written (non-third party) employment, income, deposit, mortgage or rental verifications under any circumstances. This also includes:
- Acting as a primary point of contact for the customer, and keeping the customer informed throughout the process.
- Assisting Originator with obtaining an accurate and thorough 1003.
- Analyzing customer’s credit and financial scenario and determining appropriate loan product(s).
- Pricing loan in accordance with Guild’s policies and communicating fees to operations team.
- Quoting rates and making commitments regarding locking to customer.
- Discussing product features with customer.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred, along with a minimum of one year total experience in Mortgage lending or related field.
- Does not require an active MLO licensing.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities; strong detail orientation and highly organized.
- Works with a strong sense of urgency and responsiveness.
- Passionate about delivering excellence in customer service.
- Demonstrated patience and professionalism when interacting with both internal and external customers.
- Proficiency with data entry, PDF software programs, Microsoft Word, and Excel required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Basic math skills.
- Ethical, with a commitment to company values.
- No direct or indirect reports.
- Low level of independent judgment and discretion used in decision-making; executes standard core job responsibilities with only minor variation and escalates more complex issues for advice and resolution.
Physical: Work is primarily sedentary; mobility in an office setting.
Manual Dexterity: Frequent use of computer keyboard and mouse.
Audio/Visual: Ability to accurately interpret sounds and associated meanings at a volume consistent with interpersonal conversation. Regularly required to accurately perceive, distinguish and interpret information received visually and through audio; e.g., words, numbers and other data broadcasted aloud/viewed on a screen, as well as print and other media.
Environmental: Office environment – no substantial exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
Guild offers a pleasant work environment, competitive compensation and excellent benefits package; including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, LTD and 401(k) with employer match.
Guild Mortgage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.