Harris Health System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IAM Business Analyst III
at Harris Health System
Harris Health is a nationally recognized health system comprising three teaching hospitals and an extensive network of ambulatory care centers serving the people of Harris County, Texas, since 1966. Staffed by the faculty, fellows and residents from two nationally ranked medical schools, Baylor College of Medicine and The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth), Harris Health is the first healthcare system in Houston to receive the prestigious National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) designation for its network of patient-centered medical homes.
Each year, Harris Health provides more than 1.8 million total outpatient visits through its more than 40 ambulatory care facilities. Additionally, Harris Health sees more than 177,000 emergency visits at its Level 1 and Level 3 trauma centers and 35,000 hospital admissions through its three hospitals: Ben Taub, LBJ and Quentin Mease.
Established by voter referendum to enhance the level of charity care available in the community, Harris Health System has often received national recognition for serving those in need and for its achievements in operational excellence, such as being named to the 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Most Wired Hospitals lists by the American Hospital Association’s Hospitals & Health Networks magazine.
Additionally, Harris Health System is pleased that each of its three hospitals — Ben Taub, Lyndon B. Johnson and Quentin Mease — achieved Pathway to Excellence™ designation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Writing /Composing: Correspondence / Reports
TYPICAL DUTIES THAT MAY BE PERFORMED
1. Must have working knowledge of Active Directory and basic provisioning and deprovisioning processes.
2. Understands interworking's of IAM rule engine, leveraging automation and attributes for account lifecycle and role automation.
3. Must have best practice knowledge and experience in regards to Privileged Account and/or elevated account management.
4. Must be able to coordinate attestations (account and role certification processes).
5. Working knowledge of rogue account and role management processes. Understands best practice remediation approaches.
6. Working knowledge of IT security principles as they pertain to identity and access requirements.
7. Must understand functional processes and business rules related to the applications being implemented/supported. Understanding of source and target system integration.
8. Participate / lead requirements analysis sessions and develop design specifications for reports and application configuration (may facilitate the session).
9. Participate / lead process workflow sessions and develop workflow maps (may also facilitate the session).
10. Must have an understanding of the limitations and opportunities presented by the applications supported.
11. Must be able to recommend process improvements based upon industry standard in addition to resolving integrated process issues.
12. Configure applications with minimal input from more experienced analysts and assist less experienced employees.
13. Assist Manager/Director with interviewing potential candidates.
14. Coordinate with Vendors on the implementation or support of their products.
15. Identify tasks and levels of effort for the implementation of solutions.
16. Report project activity and status to management.
17. Identify, resolve and escalate project issues (when necessary) in a reasonable period of time.
18. Develop clear and concise documentation that facilitates repeatable configuration and migration of the applications.
19. Provide information to I.T. Education as needed to support training activities.
20. Develop and execute test scripts that thoroughly exercise the system.
21. Perform application troubleshooting and problem solving.
22. Must be able to handle multiple activities simultaneously, be able to prioritize effectively, and meet overlapping deadlines.
23. Escalate issues appropriately and expeditiously to appropriate individuals.
24. Be on call (after hours) as needed and/or scheduled.
25. Have a clear understanding of how application layer security is assigned and works.
26. Generate original ideas and follows through to completion. Add value by looking at existing systems and processes and volunteers recommendations that increase efficiency or save time.
27. Have ability to query data and produce results to questions or requirements.
28. Suggest useful and valuable ideas that focus on novel and practical ways of re-approaching a process or system to enhance efficiencies or create value.
29. Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility in the face of changing demands.
30. Display initiative to exceed customer expectation, quality, and productivity.
Benefits and EEOC
Harris Health System benefits program is designed to provide you with more flexibility and choices in meeting your specific needs. Harris Health System benefits program allows you to protect your income in case of illness, death and disability, and to help you save for retirement.