Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at HOLT CAT
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 80d45160-c111-4edf-93bc-eb441ab35025
- Perform welding services on assigned projects
- Operates any equipment needed to perform the job.
- Analyze and perform complex welding repairs
- Works safely at all times and adheres to all applicable safety policies; complies with all company policies, procedures, and standards
- Requires regular and punctual employee attendance
- Performs other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of safe work procedures and practices
- Ability to be productive by being a self-starter and working efficiently and effectively with a high energy level.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to operate a crane and forklift, and obtain required certifications/licenses
- Must know how to flux-core FCAW and Mig - GMAW weld.
- Proficient fabrication skills - cutting experience (handheld torch, cut-a-line, plasma, air arc).
- Understand how to read blueprints.
- Must have own welding hood, cutters, and measuring tools.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of job-related experience with Flux Core and some Stick Welding experience
- Minimum of 3 years of fabricating and fitting
- High School Diploma or GED required