Hub International Limited
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Employee Benefits Account Technician
at Hub International Limited
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 6477
- Prepare invoices, transmittals, ID cards, certificates of insurance, binders and cancellation forms as required.
- Review and process change requests in the agency management system;
- Set up and maintain new and renewal client files;
- Participate in the renewal preparation process including generating renewal updates on accounts specified by the Producer;
- Provide quality customer service.
- Check policies and endorsements for completeness and accuracy. Prepare policies for delivery to clients
- Communicate with company personnel regarding the client’s needs and/or problems.
- Maintain an accurate suspense system on all items that require a response.
- Field phone calls from insured’s regarding questions about their coverage, changes, additions, payments, cancellations etc.
- Maintain neat and accurate customer files.
- Responsible for scanning communications and documents
- Input/maintain data on account management system and ancillary systems as required.
- Provide mailroom and switchboard support
- Other reasonable duties as assigned by supervisor.
- 1-2 years insurance brokerage or property casualty insurance underwriting assistant or underwriting experience preferred
- High School Diploma. Associates degree preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong reading comprehension and analysis skills
- Strong data entry skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organization and follow up skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment
- Proficient in Word, Excel, internet utilization
- Applied Agency Management System experience preferred but not required
- Related experience with commercial insurance
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.