Hub International Limited
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Personal Lines Manager
at Hub International Limited
HUB International’s vision is to be the leading sales and service organization in the insurance industry. HUB continues to grow, and is seeking a dynamic leader to join our personal insurance team in Houston. This is an ideal role for a hands-on leader with a strong insurance and operations background, a track record of motivating and developing talent, and who is client focused and committed to delivering results. This position reports to the President of HUB International Personal Insurance, Texas based in Dallas.
- Leadership in managing, mentoring, training, and coaching a team of Account Managers and Associates. This includes preparing performance reviews, developing business plans and strategies, and monitoring the day to day client service workflow activities which includes the effective utilization of our Epic agency management system.
- Leading and motivating the Account Management team to achieve new business goals.
- Managing a select number of VIP level client accounts.
- Accompanying Account Managers on VIP client meetings for annual insurance program reviews.
- Recommending and executing improvements to existing workflows and product offerings to increase client retention and to maximize the client experience.
- Recruiting, hiring, and training new employees as needed.
- Assisting the HUB Texas Personal Insurance President in managing and developing insurance carrier relationships.
Qualifications and Experience:
- College Degree preferred
- Holds an advanced insurance professional designation such as CPCU or CIC
- Holds a Texas Insurance License, and is currently compliant with applicable continuing education requirements
- Five to ten years of experience in the personal property and casualty insurance space with an emphasis on working with high net worth clients through carriers such as Chubb, AIG, and PURE.
- People management experience such as hiring, training, coaching, and performance management.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written, and group presentations
- Strong collaboration and change management skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with Epic or an equivalent type of insurance agency management system
Headquartered in Chicago, HUB International has over 9,000 employees and is currently the 9th largest insurance brokerage in the world, and is structured around large regional “hubs” with local satellite offices. As a global firm, we offer employees resources in both technology and industry expertise, but we still maintain the local flavor of the offices and region. HUB offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including property and casualty (business and personal), employee benefits, and risk services.
Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.