Hub International Limited
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hub International Limited
Provides insurance related information and guidance to field/clients.
- Prospect, identify, develop new clients from referral or cold calling
- Educate clients on HUB’s value, service and offerings
- Prepare/assist in contracting of clients and any required paperwork
- Develop and maintain current knowledge of HUB’s core business partners and their products
- Work optimally with team to ensure sales targets are achieved
- Work with clients to ensure the optimal coverage is offered, including quoting and/or follow-up
- Support clients by providing technical support, product education, etc.
- Maintain and continual updating of HUB’s client database/regulatory updates
- If required, maintain industry memberships/licenses with regulatory bodies
- Attend and participate in ongoing education for industry knowledge
- 2-5 years industry experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Previous insurance experience is an asset
- Strong communication, interpersonal, multi-tasking, and organizational skills required
- The preferred candidate is a team player with a great attitude, self-motivation, and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Post-secondary degree or diploma
- License by appropriate regulatory bodies