Huntsville Independent School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
A+ Cert - HISD Student Co-Op / Internship (after completing application, please contact Nadine Pharries at email@example.com)
at Huntsville Independent School District
Openings as of 10/16/2019
- A+ Cert - HISD Student Co-Op / Internship (after completing application, please contact Nadine Pharries at firstname.lastname@example.org) JobID: 1870
- Position Type:
Technology/A+ Cert - HISD Student Co-Op/Internship
- Date Posted:
Technology Department Primary Purpose:
- High School enrollment in Co-Op program
- A+ Certification
- Knowledge of computer and laptop setup
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software applications
- Ability to install, maintain, and repair computers and peripherals including printers, scanners, digital cameras, etc.
- Ability to install and maintain network cables and hardware
- Ability to diagnose problems and perform repairs.
- Experience installing, maintaining, and repairing computers and peripherals
- Experience with Microsoft Windows OS operating systems and Microsoft Office applications
- Install and upgrade computers and peripherals throughout the district.
- Install network cabling and network peripherals throughout the district
- Relocate computer hardware, peripherals, and equipment as needed.
- Install and configure software as needed.
- Assist with the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of data communications circuits and equipment.
- Service equipment according to established preventive maintenance schedule.
- Maintain accurate updated records of preventive maintenance.
- Maintain accurate records of time and materials required to perform repairs and service.
- Maintain accurate records for inventory of computers and peripherals throughout the district.
- Maintain a professional customer service attitude in stressful situations.
- Operate tools and equipment according to prescribed safety procedures.
- Follow established safety procedures and techniques to perform job duties including lifting, climbing, carrying, etc.
- Correct unsafe conditions in the work are and report any conditions that are not correctable to the supervisor immediately
Perform on-site technical work to install and maintain computer equipment and network and software applications throughout the district. Respond to work order requests by diagnosing and repairing network and computer hardware.
Equipment Repair and Maintenance
Hand tools and test instruments for electronic repairs and cable installations, computers and peripherals including wireless access points, printers, etc.
Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
Climbing, stooping, bending, and kneeling, frequent use of small hand tools and electronic test equipment; frequent districtwide travel.