Medical Center Health System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Medical Center Health System
Work Hours: 7P-7A
Functions as a staff nurse under the guidance and supervision of an experience R.N. Performs routine patient care assignments and carries out established nursing procedures utilizing the nursing process.
Hold a current Texas permit or license as a Registered Nurse. BSN preferred.
B. Training and Experience:
1. Current BLS Certification through the American Heart Association upon hire or transfer to department.
2. Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) through the American Heart Association within 6 months of hire or transfer to department.
3. Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) through the American Heart Association within 12 months of hire or transfer to department.
4. Trauma Nurse Care Course (TNCC) within 18 months of hire or transfer to department.
5. Two years of RN experience in acute care setting preferred.