Medtronic Minimed Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Specialist, CRHF
at Medtronic Minimed Inc.
A Day in the Life
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- To assist in achieving sales revenue and market share targets by assisting sales reps with customer service and support.
- To ensure that the Company's agreed quality standards are maintained with regard to its products, procedures, policies, operations and customer contact.
- Work within and actively promote Medtronic's core mission, corporate strategies, policies, procedures and Code of Conduct.
- Provide technical backup at follow-ups, clinics and implants as required.
- Assist sales reps in providing on-call support, and technical in-services and presentations to customers.
- Support sales reps with inventory control, including the expedited delivery of stock to customers as needed.
- Support sales reps' account sales strategies through regular contact with key specialists and technical staff.
- Support clinical study activities in conjunction with Clinical Managers.
- Gather market intelligence on customer and competitor activity and communicate to sales reps and sales manager.
- Ensure the highest level of product knowledge is attained and maintained.
- Ensure a thorough understanding of and adherence to any corporate or government compliance issue.
- Ensure a safe working environment in accordance with the relevant Occupational Health and Safety legislation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Excellent verbal communicator and presenter
- Customer focused: Understands and delivers excellent customer service
- Professional presentation / presence.
- Enjoys interacting and participating in a team environment. Can work autonomously.
- Self-motivated and positive
- Outgoing, confident and friendly
- “Can do” attitude
- Demonstrated understanding of the function and purpose of pacing products and operates as a technical support expert
- Builds credible relationships with all key stakeholders, including specialists and peers
- Ability to quickly establish credibility with all customers
- Manages time effectively: Well organized, able to set and reset priorities
- Willingness and ability to learn complex technical information
- Technically & clinically astute
- Enthusiastic, energetic
- Diplomatic, tactful, empathetic
Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with 0 years of experience
Is A Bachelor's Degree Required? Yes
Nice to Have
Skill, Experience and Knowledge:
- At least 1 year solid experiences in pharmaceutical, nursing, clinical or medical device industry setting preferred
- Proven evidence of Medtronic Leadership Traits:
- Shape- Demonstrates global business acumen, thinks critically and makes sound decisions, sets strategic direction
- Engage- Collaborates and creates alignment; attracts, deploys, and develops talent; fosters diversity and inclusion
- Innovate- Focuses on patient and customer, generates breakthrough ideas, initiates and leads change
- Achieve- Sets high standards, instills operational excellence, drives accountability, models ethical behavior
- Nursing qualifications or general science/Biology/Biomed degree, or similar preferred
- Diploma in Medical Technology/Cardiac Technology will be considered
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this position, but they are not an exhaustive list of all the required responsibilities and skills of this position.
The physical demands described within the Day in the Life section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.