Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
+ COTA Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Per Diem PRN
at Vibra Healthcare
Corpus Christi Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant - COTA - to join our team!
The COTA is responsible for providing and directing Occupational Therapy Services to patients including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation, related documentation and communication. Functions under physician’s orders.
Please click the link to check it out. www.ccrh.ernesthealth.com
- Associate’s Degree in Occupational Therapy required.
- Successful completion of National Certification Examination for COTA required.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification from a company-approved vendor required.
- One (1) year of experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion! Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
If selected, our interview process includ es phone interviews, in person interviews, and several vetting tools.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
No third party recruiters please.