Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
+ OT Occupational Therapist Per Diem PRN
at Vibra Healthcare
Laredo Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking Per Diem Occupational Therapists - OT's - to join our team!
The OT is responsible for providing and directing Occupational Therapy Services to patients including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation, related documentation and communication. Functions under physician’s orders.
Please click the link to check it out. http://lrh.ernesthealth.com/
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Occupational Therapy where accepted. Masters Degree required otherwise.
- NBCOT registered and licensed per state of practice requirements.
- Current, valid, and active registration or license per state requirements in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
Additional Qualifications/Skills :
- One (1) year of experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion! Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
If selected, our interview process includes phone interviews, in person interviews, and several vetting tools.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.