Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Marketing Specialist
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Location : External Name
- Pacific Dental Services
The primary role of the Specialist, Digital Marketing is to execute and maintain initiatives related to the digital channel (paid and non-paid campaigns) and generate reporting resources for internal use. This position requires a highly analytical person, someone who loves to dive into the reporting and find those great nuggets of information that can be acted upon to improve the campaign performance. They will be responsible for day-to-day management of digital campaigns, online directories and other online channels with a primary focus of driving maximum search coverage while producing desired ROI. Duties include PPC campaign creation, social media advertising campaign creation, local search directory, ad research, keyword research, strategy, analysis, ad copy optimization and bid management across all major engines.
- Develop and manage SEM/PPC Search Engine Marketing campaigns (paid and non-paid) and social media advertising by evaluating campaign effectiveness, identifying cost savings and developing strategies to continuously improve on bottom line ROI and KPIs.
- Oversee Digital Marketing initiatives for 500+ supported dental offices nationwide, includes redesigning programs, ensure campaign operates within budget and making recommendations to optimize campaign and resources.
- Conduct statistical analysis of user activity, browser, costs and devices to determine cost benefit marketing approaches. Maintain data collection, develop data reporting processes and generate reporting dashboards and statistical information for websites and campaigns.
- Determine effectiveness of campaigns in multiple channels including social media and makes recommendations to optimize campaigns/reallocate resources.
- Act as a subject matter expert by providing channel support, includes providing guidance of campaign compatibility with channel and creating training documentation to educate relevant internal stakeholders of essential functions.
- Propose program and process improvements including implementing and executing new strategies and delivering on established KPIs.
- Manage online reputation and brand by researching and auditing online presence to ensure accurate data and information listed, keep listings up-to-date; manage negative review resolution efforts, examine trends with online directories and identify areas of potential improvement.
- Act as a liaison with national and regional marketing team members to provide comprehensive marketing optimization opportunities, includes providing guidance on cost and effective savings.
- Manage multiple projects/campaigns from initiation to execution to ensure project objectives are achieved with best practices.
- Deliver on excellence based on marketing culture, service, and servant-hearted leadership
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college in Marketing, Communications, or related field. In lieu of degree, 4+ years of experience is required or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years relevant work experience in enterprise digital marketing for a multiple nationwide locations business.
- Experience in communicating with vendors/partners about digital strategy and management, internal stakeholders about campaign strategy/status and cross-functional teams about leveraging work to meet goals.
- Experience with call tracking and multiple location data management.
- Knowledge working on enterprise platforms and solutions.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel for reporting purposes, pivot tables, conditional formatting and formulas such as VLOOKUP will be used regularly.
- Master's Degree in marketing/communications or related field.
- Knowledge/experience in Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, search engine optimization (SEO), local search strategy and SEM/PPC (Google AdWords and Bing Ads).
- Prior experience with SEM, PPC and analytics tools desirable.
- Experience working in an agency setting.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.