Pilot Flying J
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Specialist I, Settlements
at Pilot Flying J
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 452
The purpose of this job is to support trading operations by completing all daily commodity settlement activities.
1. Complete daily, weekly and monthly settlements of physical activity for oil-related products
2. Resolve invoice reconciliation discrepancies with external counter parties and internal scheduling and trading teams; ensure accuracy of activities recorded in general ledger
3. Generate invoicing statements and reports from Right Angle for cash forecasting; supply this information to settlements manager and accounting team
4. Review payment schedules, fees, rates and contract details to ensure information and payment timelines are accurate
5. Work collaboratively with internal and external counter parties, traders and position managers to build relationships
6. Identify, recommend and implement process improvements for commodity settlement and accounting activities
7. Assist manager with related projects and settlement analysis
8. Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
9. Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
10. Complete other duties as assigned
* Bachelor’s degree required; degree in accounting, finance or business-related field preferred
* Minimum one year’s experience in a financial or commodity settlement role preferred
* Intermediate Microsoft Office skills required; advanced skills preferred
* General knowledge of payables, receivables and inventory
* Experience using Right Angle or other Commodities Trading and Risk Management (CTRM) software
20 Greenway Plaza
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!