Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pinnacle AIS
Main Office: Pasadena, TX
# of Openings:
We are looking for motivated and innovative team members ready to take on new challenges while rapidly advancing their career. At PinnacleART, we recognize that you don’t build a business- you build your people and they will build the business.
Who We Are:
PinnacleART is one of the world’s premier providers of reliability solutions to the most complex facilities, including the refining, oil and gas, petrochemical, specialty chemical, mining, and water treatment industries. Founded in 2006, we’ve had exceptional growth, bringing to the team industry experts as well as developing a workforce of innovative, service-driven leaders.
What We Do:
- We partner with our clients to improve their business performance through more reliable operations and innovative strategies that-
- Mitigate risk of downtime, loss of containment, and ensure safety of personnel
- Optimize costs associated with inspection, maintenance, and total asset spend
- Ensure compliance with regulatory standards
How We’re Different:
The innovative people of PinnacleART are the lifeline of the organization, filling the hallways with contagious energy and enthusiasm. We make it a priority to keep the longstanding PinnacleART culture intact through community outreach, wellness programs, mentoring networks, engineering communities and monthly social activities.
What You Do:
We are currently looking for an AUTOCAD DRAFTER to support engineering projects by utilizing skills in AutoCAD as well as the ability to draft in Isometric planes.
Reports to: Project Lead
Location: Home Office located in Pasadena, TX with the possibility of relocation to various cities that may include Chicago, IL, Cherry Point, WA, Whiting, IN
- Demonstrating Productivity: Maintaining quality and efficiency on various project tasks as defined by common internal reporting metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Contributing to Team through Communication and Work Ethic: Maintaining professional, positive relationships and effectively communicating with team members and other company personnel
- Executes drafting work in AutoCAD to meet high quality standards and efficiency metrics
- Maintains professional, positive relationships with team members
- Effectively utilizes entire work day, completing assigned tasks and seeks out additional ways to contribute
- Perform drawing maintenance including: updates, revisions, and development of as-built record documents
- 1-5 years of experience using AutoCAD 2009 or newer on a daily basis
- Associate Degree in Computer Aided Drafting and Design
- Ability to draft in Isometric planes while visualizing mechanical piping
- Experience using LISP routines, template files and block attributes
- Use of Microsoft Office 2010 tools including Excel and Outlook
- Ability to complete data extraction to and from a database using AutoCAD
- Use of Microsoft Office 2010 Access
- Knowledge of valves and fittings in an oil, gas, or mechanical environment
- Use of basic Windows operations and file management
- Refinery or piping experience
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
PinnacleART regrets that we are unable to sponsor employment visas at this time.
To make the world reliable, one customer at a time.