Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mortgage Operations Assistant
at PrimeWest Mortgage
FirstBank Lubbock Bancshares began with the vision of one man, Barry Orr, and a promise. Barry promised his wife and friends that he would start a bank that would become profitable through relationships, hard work and determination. "It is our goal to be the BEST community bank in the Lubbock area," states Barry Orr, Chairman & CEO. "We knew we could help build a better Lubbock by serving the needs of customers our way."Under supervision, the Mortgage Operations Assistant will work within the mortgage operations department to support the Closing Department, Disclosure Desk and Appraisal Desk. The role requires a well-trained, utility employee that can act as a primary resource or backup to each area as volume dictates.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assist Operations Manager with day to day department operations
2. Assist Appraisal Desk Manager with contacting appraisers, follow up with past due appraisal and conditionally declined orders
3. Assist Closing Department with task including but not limited to; data entry, tracking loan fundings, issuing closing instructions to title companies and following up on outstanding items. Prepares and sends closing packages to the title company and legal documentation to the attorney for review
4. Review new files submitted for disclosures within one business day. Ensure that all required regulatory and investor disclosures are included in disclosure packages. Review and ensure accuracy and data integrity of required disclosures at initial application and at time of re-disclosure if necessary
5. Assist with Loan Operating System [LOS] functions and issues as directed by the Encompass Administrator
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. 1 - 3 years of experience in mortgage operations
2. High School diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Preferred
3. Advanced skills using Microsoft Office
4. Knowledge of TRID and related regulations
5. Flexibility and interest in job variety
6. Ability to communicate professionally with internal customers, title companies and attorneys
7. "Can-do" attitude and willingness to help co-workers
Schedule Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
It's always more fun to say "hello" and "thank you" in person, but in today’s electronic world, such opportunities are often diminished. Taking time to visit our career site might be the beginning of a relationship, or it might be one more way of continuing a relationship that has been in place for some time. Either way, we would like to say "welcome" to PrimeWest Mortgage and extend an invitation to visit us any time at any of our locations.
At PrimeWest Mortgage, we believe that outstanding customer service is the most important core value we can offer you. Our employees strive for it by understanding your particular situation and providing products and services that exceed your expectations. We know that customer trust and satisfaction must be earned every day and in every way.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will