Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Generalist II
at Recruit Veterans
# of openings:
Recruiting Force, LLC dba Recruit Veterans provides a variety of technical, professional and administrative support services to government agencies and prime contractors across the country. We also support commercial clients both large and small with staff augmentation, direct-hire placement and recruiting services.
Our focus is on winning new business and hiring and placing military veterans, spouses and their dependents into the contracts/companies that we support. However, we do accept resumes from all prospective candidates regardless of veteran status.
So if you have an interest in this position and believe that this role is a match with your experience and career goals, apply now and let us help you, “Accomplish the Mission!”
Recruit Veterans is looking for a Human Resources Generalist to join our team in Cedar Park, TX.
Manages the human resource process for all locations including employment, compensation, benefits, training, employee relations and employee development. Develops, recommends, implements and updates policies and procedures. Updates company handbook. Advises managers and employees on interpretation and application of H.R. policies and procedures; provides technical expertise on H.R. management related issues. Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws and regulations. Maintains and updates employee files and departmental and governmental records and reports.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and guidance regarding employment issues including but not limited to corrective action and other labor/employee relations functions
- Communications—including company newsletter, internal communications, and FTS HR website.
- Conduct internal compliance training for both hourly and salaried EE’s.
- Responsible for compliance with government-mandated procedures (NLRB, ADA, FMLA, FLSA, EEO, etc.)
- Administer talent management programs and processes to ensure that tools are being used to create value across the organization. Work closely with managers and employees to encourage practical and meaningful application and utilization of tools and training.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent problem solving and conflict management skills
- Detail and results oriented
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 4 years desirable in labor relations or HR generalist role
- 4-year college degree required in human resources, business administration or related field
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Recruit Veterans is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law.
We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.