Steward Health Care System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pool Physical Therapist- Days PRN
at Steward Health Care System
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 22117
Location: Scenic Mountain Medical Center
Posted Date: 1/23/2020
- Performs evaluations and treatments.
- Develops treatment plans, sets goals, re-assesses and adjusts as necessary
- Writes discharge summaries
- Maintains accurate documentation
- Communicates orally and in writing with physicians, nurses and other personnel and agencies concerned with patient care.
- Maintains a working familiarity with hospital and departmental policies and procedures.
- Supervises PTA’S, students, and technicians performing patient-care activities with patients in his or her care.
- Interprets physician orders
- Assists with cost containment.
- Adapts conventional physical therapy techniques to meet the needs of patients
- Comprehend verbal commands or voluntarily carry out a regimen of therapeutic exercises.
- Conducts or participates in training medical and nursing personnel in physical therapy techniques and objectives.
- Attends meetings as required.
- Orients new employees to department.
- Performs any task necessary for good professional patient care.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
P.T. State of Texas License. Current BLS Certification.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!