Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Product Manager Interventional Spine - Italy in Roma at Stryker Corporation
at Stryker Corporation
The Product Manager is the Italian market expert for the segment and products Interventional Spine, understanding trends, competitive landscape, product performance and customer/user needs and connecting these inputs with existing or future products and solutions. In this role you will work in close collaboration with European Brand Managers to ensure aligned strategies and execution across Europe, and provide feedback to the Brand Management team on the success of pan-European strategies, and effectiveness. Take the opportunity, join our passionate team and improve healthcare together with us and our customers!
Your key responsibilities
- Market insight and expertise including trends, competition, reimbursement, pricing, user needs (Voice Of The Customer), new product ideas, and customer perceptions of brand.
- Align local discretionary budget, strategy, and execution to European strategy to achieve growth and market share targets.
- Enable, educate, influence, and align sales team to local marketing strategy and communicate updates on key performance indicators.
- Research, launch, or reposition products in local marketplace to maximize sales and growth using 4P’s and Big Picture methodology.
- Identify, develop and maintain relationships with Stryker and competitor key opinion leaders (KOLs), reference centers and other influencers.
- Identification, planning, organization, and execution of marketing events, TPECs, congresses, and other professional education activities.
- Partner with Internal Education team to ensure sales force competency.
- Assist with must-win product evaluations, tenders, or customer presentations.
- Operational management of product portfolio- demand planning including anticipated equipment fleet needs, demonstration equipment, and local Product-Life-Cicle-Management impact.
- Develop trust and strong relationships with sales professionals, internal stakeholders, and customers including extensive field travel.
What we are looking for
- 5+ years of marketing experience of which a significant portion is within Pharma/ med-tech industry (relevant sales/ R+D experience will be considered).
- Bachelors degree in Economics, Marketing, Engineering, Life Science or relevant field (Masters or MBA Highly desirable).
- Proven success record in leading marketing project incl. marketing plans, product launches and campaigns within healthcare industry.
- Extensive knowledge of product management processes, planning and execution.
- Track record as contributor and marketing lead in cross-functional projects.
- Broad experience in supporting the sales force and customer facing activities in the field.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Work From Home: No
Travel Percentage: 50%