Superior Energy Services, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Superior Energy Services, inc.
- Company Name
- Superior Completion Services
- Field Operations
SES, LLC – Completion Services, a Superior Energy Services Company, has the technology, resources and experience to deliver effective sand control services in any downhole condition. Challenging completions on the shelf, in deepwater and in ultra-deepwater arenas demand state-of-the-art technology that reduces risk, increases completion efficiencies and maximizes production. Superior Energy's field proven best-in-class sand control tools services minimize risk, reduce completion costs and deliver optimized completions. Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires. SES, LLC – Completions Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veterans.
Superior Completion Services is currently looking for a Manufacturing Manager to join our team in Houston, TX.
The Manufacturing Manager will manage all activities related to the operation of the Manufacturing facility in order to meet internal manufacturing production goals and objectives and maintain customer satisfaction. This person will primarily be responsible for the management of internal manufacturing activities and personnel. Develops strategic plans to continuously improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of manufacturing operations. Ensures issues regarding manufacturing processes and equipment are resolved in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop the assigned facility annual business plan and budget by providing realistic cost forecast for the operation ensuring future needs for equipment, materials, and manpower.
- Work with Master Planning to prioritize and fulfill customer orders.
- Accountable for achieving or improving the assigned facility annual budget and goals.
- Identify and coordinate manufacturing requirements in order to provide a timely, cost efficient, quality service and products.
- Train, motivate and develop staff to ensure continually high standard of performance.
- Identify customer requirements and ensure satisfactory industrial relations in order to provide a timely, cost efficient and quality service.
- Directs the resolution of operational and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Maintain positive customer relationships and remains current on customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for all Quality, HSEQ, and other compliance within assigned service line.
- Ensure full awareness of, and compliance with, the requirements of all relevant company/customer QHSE handbooks, HSEQ procedures and emergency procedures.
- Maintain a professional appearance and communication style in dealing with customers and coworkers.
- Adhere to the Organization’s Shared Core Values and ensure they are promoted and upheld by your employees.
- The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified; nothing restricts the company’s right to change, assign, or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time or for any reason.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in manufacturing.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing/supervising manufacturing facility processes.
- Experience implementing and maintaining continuous improvement programs.
- Knowledge of various manufacturing methods and equipment.
- Experience or knowledge of downhole tools and/or oilfield is preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k)
To be considered for this position, please select the link “Apply Now”.