Talmer Bank and Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ACH Processing Specialist
at Talmer Bank and Trust
- Status Type
- Work Hours
- Generally 8am - 5pm
The duties of this position include performing a variety of functions primarily related to the Automated Clearing House (ACH) entry process and settlement to support a number of areas within the Bank.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* 0 - 1 Years experience in function
* 1 - 3 Years experience in industry
* Must have proficient verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Strong customer service skills.
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and familiarity Bankway is helpful.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Balances incoming and outgoing ACH transactions daily.
* Balances ACH return entries and internal automated transfers daily.
* Processes corrections.
* Processes unauthorized returns in a timely manner.
* Promptly responds to internal customer requests and questions.
* Resolves customers' concerns on automated deposits and/or debits.
CHEMICAL BANK SUCCESS PROFILE
All team members are expected to exhibit the following competencies associated with our Corporate Success Profile:
* Customer Dedication
* Community Immersion
* Relationship Building
* Team Player
* Creative Initiative
* High Standards
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
Team members in this role should also exhibit the following competencies:
* Job Knowledge
* Organizing and Planning
* Positive Impact
* Mission Focus
* Problem Solving / Decision Making
* Active Communication
As a Chemical Banker, you will join other professionals who share our community banking philosophy of making a positive impact where we live, work and play. You will be a part of a growing community bank that believes in the dreams of its customers and employees alike. With Chemical Bank, you will make a difference in your community while enjoying excellent benefits and top career opportunities. Visit our Careers Page for more information.