Texas Capital Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Azure DevOps Administrator
at Texas Capital Bank
- Location: Address
- 2350 Lakeside Blvd
- Information Technology
At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve business and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
We are on the Forbes Best Banks in America list, and were named a top place to work by The Dallas Morning News, Houston Chronicle and San Antonio Express-News. For further information, please visit us at www.texascapitalbank.com.
We are looking for an individual that has experience partnering with groups across the organization to increase adaptation of DevOps practices to increase delivery speed, recovery, and quality. This individual will need ot have strong leadership and collaboration skills to be successful in working with teammates with verious experience levels in DevOps maturity.
- Investigate and communicate incidents in relation to the availability of Microsoft’s Azure DevOps specific Services
- DevOps processes and technologies subject matter expert
- Responsible for Access Management within Azure DevOps and related Licenses across the various modules. Will be responsible for building out access management with the Identity Access Management team
- Maintain Knowledge Base for Common Azure DevOps and Visual Studio Questions / Issues for IT Support
- Establish service requests for common requests for Azure DevOps in ServiceNow
- Develop a monthly or quarterly release schedule and related governance for Azure DevOps releases related to any work item (SDLC) customization, custom integrations and marketplace / custom extension installations
- Work with QA and Development Teams to develop and handoff CI/CD pipelines and automate aspects of the SDLC process
- Work closely with Release Management team and Information Security to document release management standards throughout SDLC and measure adherence across various technologies and groups
- Build and Maintain Integrations as needed between Azure DevOps and related tools as needed for Delivery, Quality and Telemetry
- Create requirement and design documents as needed for assigned projects
- May lead and direct the work of others
The duties listed above are the essential functions, or fundamental duties within the job classification. The essential functions of individual positions within the classification may differ. Texas Capital Bank may assign reasonably related additional duties to individual employees consistent with standard departmental policy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or MIS related area Required
- 5+ years of experience administering and configuring Azure DevOps Required
- Experience with GIT Source Control Required
- Experience with Customizing Azure DevOps Work Item (SDLC) Templates Required
- Experience with Creating, Supporting and Documenting Complex Builds and Release Pipelines throughout Delivery Lifecycle Required
- Experience with Microsoft Teams and Power BI Online Strongly Preferred
- Experience and understanding of Agile Development Methodology Required
- 5+ years of C# (or related Microsoft Stack) Development Experience Strongly Preferred
- Windows PowerShell Development Experience Required
- Strong background with Azure Cloud Services, Apps and related SDK Strongly Preferred
- Experience with JUnit, Microsoft Test Manager or Selenium in relation to Continuous Integration Strongly Preferred
- Development team leadership experience Required
- Experience with using Azure DevOps with other DevOps Related Configuration Management or Container Tools (Docker/Puppet/Chef/Kubernetes) Strongly Preferred
- Banking or Financial Services Industry Experience Preferred
- ITIL v3 Risk Framework Understanding Preferred
- Experience with related DevOps tools (e.g. Maven, Jenkins, JIRA) is a plus
- Experience maintaining and prioritizing a backlog of requests
- Detailed-oriented with a proven history as a self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Ability to make good judgements, decisions, negotiate and problem solve
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to present ideas in user friendly language
- Outstanding organizational and effective time management skills
- Results Oriented