The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CASE MGMT COORDINATOR
at The Geo Group
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: J3N3X06N725CQWDNX3M
Categories: Non-Profit/Social Services
Facility: RIO GRANDE DETENTION CTR
Compensation Base: $45,240 annually
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Responsible for administration of case management policies, programs and practices, including planning, organizing, developing, implementing, coordinating, and directing case management activities. Duties include formulating policies and procedures for case management and recommending policies and practices to the Assistant Warden for Programs. Acts as Assistant Warden for Programs in his/her absence.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists other department heads and members of the administrative staff relating to correctional programs issues.
- Serves as expert to line staff in correctional programs policies and procedures.
- Serves as resource when addressing inmate program issues.
- Directly monitors case management staff to ensure proper and effective job performance.
- Provides guidance and promotes an atmosphere conducive to personal and professional achievement, progress and advancement among classification staff.
- Advises and assists in the development and implementation of policies and procedures pertaining to all phases of the custody, administration, classification and program status of inmates.
- Develops, coordinates and implements training for case management personnel.
- Reviews and evaluates case management department policies and procedures to ensure they are pertinent, applicable and effective and that they comply with GEO, institution, ACA and client agency requirements, guidelines and standards.
- Serves as liaison with U.S. Probation, U.S. Parole Commission, Pretrial Services, and Federal courts.
- Monitors the victim/witness notification, inmate financial responsibility, and inmate performance pay programs to ensure policy compliance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in behavioral sciences or related field.
- Five (5) years of supervisory/management experience in case management or a field directly related to the specific duties of the position.
- Knowledge of program objectives, policies, procedures and duties specific to the position. Knowledge of related GEO and client agency guidelines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Excellent supervisory skills.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!