Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Representative - Starting Immediately!!
at Company Confidential
The Job Window has an exciting opening for an entry-level candidate on behalf of our client in Houston!
Our client is looking for team players, dynamic speakers, and knowledgeable networkers. We’re sourcing new talent on behalf of our client to help grow a rapidly expanding company.
About the Customer Service Representative Role:
As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll be investigating customer inquiries and identifying additional opportunities to provide advice and solutions to our client’s customers. You will provide advice and solutions to customers, apply expert knowledge of our client’s products and services, and proactively identify opportunities to maximize the customer experience.
About you: You must love talking to people, with the skill of understanding their unique needs. You should love trying new things, and then diving in again —all at a lightning fast pace. You can’t wait to seize the opportunity to work at an amazing, innovative, and rapidly growing company. Whether you are a recent graduate or looking to make a change into a new, thriving field; our client would love to hear from you!
Why Our Client: You will have an unlimited growth and earning potential. Autonomy – our client will train you in customer service and customer care, provide all training materials, and get you on your way. They are BIG believers in promoting from within; once you’ve mastered their system, the sky is the limit. You will receive continuous customer service training, both in and out of the office! You will work in a fast-paced environment while gaining customer service experience and interpersonal skills!
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
- Create a legendary customer service experience at every interaction and look for ways to contribute to the overall customer service experience.
- Engage customers in conversation to understand and meet their current and future needs by proactively providing them with advice and appropriate product and service solutions.
- Converse with as many customers as possible and provide excellent customer service including answering customer inquiries, determining customer needs, and offering solutions.
- Educate customers about the product and convert them to buyers.
- Contribute to the achievement of branch business objectives by meeting or exceeding individual sales & referral goals.