The Tatitlek Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Tatitlek Corporation
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides baggage support at the Fort Bliss Arrival/Departure Airfield Control Group (A/DACG) in support of mobilizing and deploying units/individuals.
- Loads and unloads trucks, and other conveyances, moves supplies and materials to proper location by wheelbarrow or hand truck.
- Stacks materials for storage or binning.
- Collects refuse and salvageable materials.
- Levels ground using pick, shovel, tamper and rake, shovels concrete and snow.
- Cleans culverts and ditches.
- Operates simple power equipment, moves and arranges heavy pieces of office and household furniture, equipment, and appliances.
- Spreads sand and salt on icy walkways.
- Picks up leaves and garbage.
- Provide Labor detail when needed.
- Comply with all OSHA regulatory requirements.
- Comply with all Project directives, the Tatitlek Employee Handbook’s policies, and CBA.
- Support and enforce the Tatitlek QC/Safety’s program with all directed guidance.
- Understand and comply with all Performance Work Statement requirements.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Other duties as assigned/approved by Tatitlek management.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Ability to follow oral or written instructions in English.
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
- Must be able to maintain proper state registration, proof of insurance, and a valid driver's license to operate Privately Owned Vehicles (POV) on a military installation.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must have the ability to work indoors or outdoors in bad weather. Must be able to stand for long periods of time, stoop down and lift and carry ion excess of 75 pounds on a regular basis. Must possess: visual acuity to review written documentation; ability to hear and understand speech at normal room levels and on the telephone; and the manual dexterity to operate hand tools.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent.
Additional Qualifying Factors:
Reliable transportation to/from work is a necessity. As a condition of employment, must have acceptable background check results and pass a pre-employment drug screening. Must be able to maintain NACI-III level of investigation or access to the installation per Fort Bliss requirements. This position may be subject to random drug and/or alcohol testing on an unannounced basis.