Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Representative
We're hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptionalcustomer service experiences as a Customer Service Representative withTTEC in McAllen, TX.
Accepting digital applications foryour protection and the protection of our employees: Apply online, viatext ‘TTEC' to 97211, or email McAllenTA@ttec.com toconnect with us.
Now, more than ever, how we connectis everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business - and it's morerelevant than ever before in today's environment. We know we're strongertogether, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lifteach other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us inour commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
We help global brands provide agreat experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow theirbusiness. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences thatare simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Yourrole brings that principle to life.
What You'll be Doing
You take a problem and turn it intoa solution. Delivering amazing experiences brings a smile to your face and youfind it very rewarding. You'll use your "get it done", high-energy,professional approach to answer in-bound calls (and emails) from customers.You'll help people every single day by taking calls, actively listening tounderstand customers' needs, and answering questions.
As a TTEC Customer ExperienceChampion, You'll Enjoy:
* Competitive pay of $12.50per hour
* Knowledgeable,encouraging, and present leadership
* Free-spirited,theme-based employee events
* Diverse andcommunity-minded organization
* Career-growth and lots of learningopportunities for aspiring minds
* Fun, talented andwitty teammates
On a typical day, you'll
* Answer questions on products andservices from customers of Fortune 500 brands
* Assist customers with how-to's
* Address and resolve customerconcerns to achieve first contact resolution
* Deliver amazing customer service
Why You? What You Bring:
Connections are everything here atTTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and mostimportantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what youbring to the table along with the following:
* Excellent communication skills - for us thatmeans you can adapt to new and different situations, read the behavior ofothers, have difficult conversations with ease, and defuse and resolveconflict. In other words, you have the gift of gab
* Empathy is the key - it's so important it bearsrepeating
* Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-pacedwork environment
* High school diploma or equivalent is theminimum and with education more is better
* Handy with MS Windows and other computerapplications
* The passion and drive to make a difference
Click on the Apply Now button.
You've applied, now what? Aftersuccessfully completing the online application, please make your communicationlines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
Thank you for applying - it's time toshare this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness ofworking with friends (besides us, of course).
If you're a military veteran, activeduty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believeyou're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC'smost innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience withglobalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employeesaround the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared youto execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members whereleadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are partof your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, butwe hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be anotherpurpose worth serving!
Career Changers welcome here:
Time to change your career? Whetheryou've spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, orsupport roles or you've been in retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believeyou have the skills it takes to join our sales and customer serviceteams.
For more information about TTEC,visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engagein the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTECrequires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass abackground check, and, depending on the location and client program, tosuccessfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal OpportunityEmployer.