Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Operations Analyst, Partner Pricing Review
Why choose TTEC to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about providing ideal solutions to solving our client's business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as you are. Whether you're the Engineer, Architect, Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
- Provide pricing reviews of proposed client solutions
- Work and collaborate with our sales teams to help create complex software and hardware price quotes
- Assist in the completion of sales proposal forms
- Assist with partner Bid Assurance (A2Q) process
- Assist in creation and writing of sales proposal forms as needed
- Support Omnichannel Operations Manager in any activities related to Cisco Solutions Operations.
- Post documentation for group in network share repository
- Work in a team-oriented, cross-departmental environment interacting closely with project delivery teams, Service Delivery Managers, Solutions Architects, Solutions Engineers and Business Developers.
- 1 to 3 years of experience
- Excellent problem solving and process improvement skills
- Exceptional attention to detail. Error rate close to zero percent is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for email, phone, social tools and presentation materials.
- Understanding of standard business practices related to Sales Operations organizations
- Bachelor's Degree in Business with a minor in Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems or Finance