United Auto Credit Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Auto Loan Collections Support Representative
at United Auto Credit Corporation
ARE YOU DRIVEN TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
United Auto Credit is nationwide leader in the specialty finance industry. We are engaged in non-prime automobile financing, which entails the purchasing and servicing of automobile installment sales contracts originated by franchised and independent automotive dealers. We strive to create a work environment where pride, passion, dedication and consistency to our internal processes drive our leadership position within the market. By providing our employees with access to broad business knowledge, deep industry proficiency and superior execution capabilities, training and development programs, they are uniquely qualified to drive both internal and external success. Our professionals are accomplished problem solvers whose skills, sound judgment and adaptability underpin our considerable success. At United Auto Credit Corporation, we believe that every employee contributes to a larger goal that motivates our people and inspires them to grow with the organization. Our employees are Driven to Make a Difference!
The Collection Support Representative supports the collection department through the performance and completion of specialty and administrative collections processes. Responsibilities may also include normal collection activities as assigned by management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Responsible for the proper completion, execution and submission of collection related transaction documents including, but not limited to contract modifications, extensions and due date changes.
• Responsible for follow up and favorable resolution of: insurance claims; vehicle impounds; cancellation and collection of refunds for warranties, GAP and equipment variances.
• Services inbound customer calls and service requests in a prompt, professional and courteous manner.
• Receives, sorts and forwards all branch mail for processing as appropriate.
• Maintains all internal files according to established policies and procedures including bulk submission of files as requested and re-filing of files upon return.
• Performs delinquent account collection calls as assigned by management.
• Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in customer service/consumer collections in compliance with FDCPA requirements.
• Clear, concise and professional written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to use strong probing, negotiation and problem solving skills in a professional manner.
• Detail-oriented and strong organization skills.
• Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize and multi-task to complete daily tasks while handling both incoming and outgoing calls.
• Ability to meet goals and deadlines in a fast paced, performance driven environment.
• Self motivated and dependable.
• Familiarity with the auto finance industry helpful
• Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office applications and the internet.
• Must have flexibility to work scheduled hours between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. and weekends as needed.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
We provide a competitive base salary and incentive programs as well as a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental vision and a 401(k) investment plan. Our training programs are designed to provide you with the tools and resources you will need to succeed. If you are interested in stretching your mind and collaborating with some exceptional people, you won't want to miss the opportunity of becoming a part of our diverse team.
UNITED AUTO CREDIT CORPORATION
JOIN A WINNING TEAM!
UAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.