Univision Communications Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Multimedia Commercial Producer
at Univision Communications Inc.
The Multimedia Producer is responsible for the development and production of promotional content for commercials including TV, radio, digital and local events. This position requires the ability to write scripts, do camera work in studio and on field, edit video and audio, and manipulate design and motion graphics.
- Develop production and promotional content for commercials including TV, Radio, Digital and local events
- Write scripts and do camera work in studio
- Edit video and audio
- Manipulate design and motion graphics
- Avid editing systems and media management
- Adobe CC suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition)
- Professional camcorders and DSLRs (Canon, Panasonic and Sony).
- Field production lighting, audio recording and gear
- Green screen and studio production environment
- Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
Required Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate will need to be well versed in conceptualization, storytelling and able to maximize usage of multimedia resources
- Proficient in written and oral Spanish and English
- Applicants must have a valid Driver’s license, proof of insurance, and a clean driving record
- Must be able to take a project from start to finish under minimal supervision
- Must be social media savvy, PC and MAC computer skills
- knowledge of content production for online and digital orders
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent exposure to TV Production, Communications or Digital Media
- 4 years of production experience with different types of broadcast media (video, audio and graphics)
- vCreative, Smartsheet or other workflow tools is a plus
- iNews, VizRT and news gathering tools is a plus
- Knowledge in 3D animation with Cinema 4D is a plus
- Must be willing to work from office in Dallas, TX
- Employment/education will be verified
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Ability to drive, stand, walk and sit for up to 8 hours
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to Lift 50lbs
Univision is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As the leading Hispanic media company in the U.S., Univision Communications Inc. entertains, informs and empowers U.S. Hispanics with news, sports and entertainment content across broadcast and cable television, audio and digital platforms. The company’s top-rated media portfolio includes the Univision and UniMás broadcast networks, as well as cable networks Univision Deportes Network (UDN) and Galavisión. Locally, Univision owns or operates 65 television stations in major U.S. Hispanic markets and Puerto Rico. Additionally, Uforia, the Home of Latin Music, encompasses 58 owned or operated radio stations, a live event series and a robust digital audio footprint. The company’s prominent digital assets include Univision.com, streaming service Univision Now, the largest Hispanic influencer network and several top-rated apps. For more information, visit corporate.univision.com.
Como la principal empresa de medios de comunicación dirigidos a los hispanos en Estados Unidos, Univision Communications Inc. los entretiene, informa y empodera con contenido de noticias, deportes y entretenimiento en televisión de señal abierta y cable, además de audio y plataformas digitales. La destacada cartera de propiedades de la compañía incluye las cadenas de señal abierta Univision y UniMás, y las cadenas de cable Univision Deportes Network (UDN) y Galavisión. A nivel local, Univision es propietaria y opera 65 estaciones en los principales mercados hispanos de Estados Unidos y Puerto Rico. Además, Uforia, the Home of Latin Music, es propietaria u opera 58 estaciones de radio, presenta una serie de eventos en vivo y tiene una robusta presencia de audio digital. La prominente cartera digital de la empresa incluye Univision.com, el servicio de streaming Univision Now, la mayor cadena de influencers hispanos y varias de las aplicaciones más populares. Para mayor información, visiten corporate.univision.com .