Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at TBK Bank
Join Triumph Business Capital!
At Triumph Business Capital, we believe the strength of our commitment is reflected in product innovation and the strategic partnerships we've established. That's why we look for team members who work hard to make a difference in their workplace and community. Our goal is to make long-term improvements in everything and everyone we touch. We thrive on providing exceptional customer service, and we look for friendly professionals dedicated to helping customers achieve their financial goals.
The Underwriting Analyst will process new client applications, prepare contracts and filings, maintain system changes, responsible for compliance of OFAC and legal documentation of current clients, client reviews, per the guidelines of Company’s policy.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Application processing - run credit reports, background searches, OFAC search, etc. Review and analyze reports for criminal history, undisclosed business related to the same industry, judgments, liens, credit history, bankruptcies, etc.
- Report risk related to the specific industry of the prospect or client on a credit write-up and submit to a manager for approval.
- Draft and complete legal contract packages.
- File UCC Financing Statements with Secretary of State Offices.
- Maintain, communicate and follow-up with Operations regarding pending items such as tax issues, insurance and authority issues, missing legal documentation, etc.
- Prepare, manage and communicate all amendments and update legal documentation.
- New client setups in Delta system and maintain updated client information within Delta.
- New client setups and maintain client files such as scanning and filing documentation.
- Attend portfolio reviews to assess risk of existing client relationships.
- Complete client review and committee presentations for line increases or rate reductions as needed.
- Monitor monthly tax reports on clients.
- Maintain active/inactive client monitoring.
- Monitor 8821 expirations and update.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Will consider equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
- 1-3 years of experience in underwriting or risk analysis a plus.
- Experience with Uniform Commercial Code (UCC), a plus.
- Experience in transportation and general factoring is preferred.
Go on. Do it. Apply Today!
We’re a diversified financial service company that provides community banking, national lending and commercial finance solutions. We are also a leading provider of factoring services and an innovator of payment solutions for the transportation industry. Our focus on creating value helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices on the basis of age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Every day, we focus on creating value by helping our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. When we do this - we're Helping People Triumph.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our long-standing core values are based on sound business practices and biblical principles. They flourish in our culture which helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. We commit ourselves to:
? Investing for the future
? Unique is good
? Mission is more than the money
? People make the difference
FOCUS ON SERVING OTHERS
At Triumph, we focus on doing the most good in the areas of greatest needs through our philanthropic endeavors. Our philanthropic vision is focused in four areas:
? Training future leaders
? Establishing viable communities
? Giving people a second chance
? Serving the less fortunate
We support these initiatives at home and around the world. We partner with entrepreneurs who share our philanthropic priorities, have a history of effective assistance programs and are experts in their fields of service. This allows us to serve in places where we can create the biggest impact.