Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
VP, Marketing and Creative Operations Manager
at TBK Bank
Join TBK Bank!
At TBK Bank, we're a team of passionate, driven, collaborative, solutions minded people who want to make a difference in the lives of our customers and communities. Our mission is to do well and to do good at the same time. We accomplish this by working together, because at the end of the day, TBK stands for helping the people and business in our communities succeed. We thrive on providing exceptional customer service, and we look for friendly professionals dedicated to helping customers achieve their financial goals.
The Marketing and Creative Operations Manager is responsible for partnering with the internal organization’s strategic brand marketing managers and communication team on the technical and operational aspects of projects and campaigns related to digital (websites, social media) and the creation and maintenance of creative assets. This role will own the management of the marketing technology stack and tool sets utilized in the daily operations and organization of the websites, social media and select creative project management platforms. In particular, this position will manage the organization’s branded websites, select co-partner branded sites and investor relations site. The position will also oversee and maintain the organization’s social media monitoring and archiving platform and creative content management system. They will oversee design work of the creative content producers who are responsible for creating materials for the web, social, digital and print work across the organization. Other responsibilities include the creation and maintenance of key department processes and procedures designed at advancing the department from a digital and efficiency standpoint; web site and social media measurement and reporting; and maintaining a level of security across the marketing tech stack that meets or exceeds the organization’s standards.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
- Overseeing Triumph’s web and social media marketing technology and operations with guidance from the CMO, IT/UX leadership and digital third parties.
- Leads and partners on future web and social strategies and executes across all managed channels with support from Marketing and Communication team. This include developing a future-focused technical and operations road map, drive calendar and limited development and posting of content on the web and social sites.
- Works in partnership with the Strategic Marketing/Brand Managers and Director, Corporate Communication to understand annual strategic and project plans and help executes integrated marketing and communication programs to support growth of the products and services, including lead generation, awareness and consideration
- Keep current with emerging web, social and creative technologies through relevant blogs
Project Management and Partnerships
- Perform a lead role managing all aspects of external client and internal department interaction with the marketing websites including content, layout, search engine optimization, compliance, reputation management and digital promotions coordinated with brand managers and third party agencies (pay per click advertising, pre-roll video, etc.) to keep the organization competitive with future trends and devices.
- Oversee marketing technology partnerships, including web relationships (Infinite, Monsido), social media monitoring platform partner (Social Studio), local reputation management partner (Chatmeter) and creative services platforms (Asana).
- Oversees and maintains local search engine optimization, local landing pages and reputation management, ensuring the organization’s content is up to date, compliant and implements long and short-term strategic marketing plans for all brands, ensuring uniformity in company brand, voice and messaging
- Lead and manage collaborative web and social media projects across departments involving other development and support staff. May oversee freelance writers, copy editors and community organizers.
- Maintains organization list of URLs, listservs.
Establishes Best Practices, Processes and Procedures
- Establishes and maintains web and social media guidelines that can be used throughout the organization to ensure a consistent digital experience and follow applicable ADA and regulatory guidelines.
- Develops creative services process and procedures for internal project management, including implementing, managing and training team on project management software.
- As a subject matter expert, provides on-going technical problem solving and resolution through direct site software fixes and/or elevating to internal or external development team. Supports daily and monthly operations in the resolution and prevention of problems, design validation and control processes are followed.
- Measures website and social media marketing programs on a monthly basis, providing executive-level reporting on campaign analytics and results
Compliance and Risk
- Assure web and social media information is archived (roll back) for future needs and reference, including tracking and reporting of site metrics for compliance, risk and security purposes.
- Partners with the Risk Management/Compliance team to ensure the company’s compliance and vendor management requirements and standards are achieved
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Information Technology, or related field required along with 8-10 years’ experience designing websites and/or managing content and production for high traffic websites, or 11-15 years of equivalent work related experience
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing, digital media and social media landscape, including measurement and reporting tools
- Business-to-business and business-to-consumer experience a plus
- Prefer 3-5+ years’ experience in a banking/financial services/transportation environment preferred or equivalent experience
- Project management experience, including management of vendor relationships and implementation of project management systems
- Advertising or digital ad agency experience a plus
Skills and Abilities Required
Strategic Knowledge and Professional Abilities
- Ability to create business case documents, wireframes, website specifications, strategic documents and style guides as needed
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Create Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Advance knowledge of persona, usability, engagement, customer journeys and other digital marketing concepts
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems (WordPress)
- Advance knowledge of web security and risks
- Strong understanding of web analytics including WebTrends, Google Analytics, and 3rd party tracking pixels
- SEO/SEM skills and ability to use web based tools to monitor search engine performance
- Understanding of web-based mapping software and storage location data
- Ability to understand multi-tier web application architectures
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Strong presentation skills
Partnership and Relationship Building Skills
- Build partnerships to proactively collaborate on goals, objectives, programs and initiatives that promote brand image, community, products & services and employer recognition. This may include any of the above that cut across the organization to keep team members informed.
- Team player with a strong work ethic. Demonstrates considerable tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment with ability to build/maintain effective interpersonal relationships
High level of maturity and stability with an "optimistic" approach
- A self-starter able to be both entrepreneurial and strategic in approach with hands-on experience
Go on. Do it. Apply Today!
We’re a diversified financial service company that provides community banking, national lending and commercial finance solutions. We are also a leading provider of factoring services and an innovator of payment solutions for the transportation industry. Our focus on creating value helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices on the basis of age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Every day, we focus on creating value by helping our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. When we do this - we're Helping People Triumph.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our long-standing core values are based on sound business practices and biblical principles. They flourish in our culture which helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. We commit ourselves to:
? Investing for the future
? Unique is good
? Mission is more than the money
? People make the difference
FOCUS ON SERVING OTHERS
At Triumph, we focus on doing the most good in the areas of greatest needs through our philanthropic endeavors. Our philanthropic vision is focused in four areas:
? Training future leaders
? Establishing viable communities
? Giving people a second chance
? Serving the less fortunate
We support these initiatives at home and around the world. We partner with entrepreneurs who share our philanthropic priorities, have a history of effective assistance programs and are experts in their fields of service. This allows us to serve in places where we can create the biggest impact.